Peak Vista provides walk-in COVID-19 testing from 8am to 12pm at our Convenient Care Center.
Peak Vista’s Academy Campus – 3205 N Academy Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80917
- 5 years old or older*
- Experiencing the following symptoms:
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Repeated shaking with chills
- Muscle Pain
- Sore throat
- New loss of taste
- New loss of smell
- You do not need to be a Peak Vista patient to be seen
- Fill out a demographic form prior to testing. (This collects basic demographic information such as income and family size to determine if the patient qualifies for any assistance.)
- We will also be screening patients for a sliding fee scale discount.
- Present a form of ID and insurance card, if applicable.
If your symptoms worsen, please seek emergency care if you have difficulty breathing or have other signs of a medical emergency.
Peak Vista is currently accepting new patients. For more information or to enroll as a new patient please CLICK HERE or call us directly at (719) 344-6889