Peak Vista Community Health Centers is a non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center dedicated to providing exceptional medical, dental and behavioral healthcare in a collaborative setting for people of all ages. We proudly serve over 82,550 patients, through 25 outpatient centers, in Colorado's Pikes Peak and East Central Plains regions.
To provide exceptional healthcare to people facing access barriers.
Peak Vista is an organization focused on enhancing the health of people and the community-at-large through a professional, caring staff who are motivated, enthusiastic, respectful, energetic and committed to strategic partnerships.
Our Board of Directors
• Donna Johnson, PhD, Chair, Psychologist
• Matt Carpenter, MBA, Vice Chair, El Pomar Foundation
• Steve Scott, Past Chair, Signature Homes by Steve Scott
• Vicki Jo Moore, JD, Secretary, Municipal Court Judge
• Robert Willson, JD, Treasurer, Attorney
• Ted Borden, Aspen Mine Center
• Tim Coutts, CPA, Central Bancorp
• Santiago “Bob” Duran, Business Owner
• Becky Morgensen, Business Owner
• Victoria Stone, Mission Possible
• Pamela Taylor, MD, Cardiologist
• Vincent Yorke, Business Owner