Peak Vista Community Health Centers is non-profit Federally Qualified Health Center dedicated to providing exceptional medical, dental and behavioral healthcare in a collaborative setting for people of all ages. We proudly serve over 80,000 patients, through 25 outpatient centers, in Colorado's Pikes Peak and East Central Plains regions.
To provide exceptional healthcare to people facing access barriers.
Peak Vista is an organization focused on enhancing the health of people and the community-at-large through a professional, caring staff who are motivated, enthusiastic, respectful, energetic and committed to strategic partnerships.
Our Board of Directors
• Steve Scott, Chair, Signature Homes by Steve Scott
• Cindy Ellis, Vice Chair, Children's Advocate
• Robert Willson, JD, Treasurer, Attorney
• Donna Johnson, PhD, Secretary, Psychologist
• Jen Knellinger, MBA, PMP, Past Chair, Business Owner
• Ted Borden, Aspen Mine Center
• Matt Carpenter, MBA, El Pomar Foundation
• Tim Coutts, CPA, Central Bancorp
• Santiago “Bob” Duran, Business Owner
• Victoria Stone, Mission Possible
• Pamela Taylor, MD, Cardiologist
• Vincent Yorke, Business Owner
• Vicki Jo Edwards-Moore, Municipal Court Judge
• Becky Morgensen, Business Owner
• Matt Reay, Business Owner