We support patients using a whole-person approach that considers the patient's physical health, mental health, dental health as well as social determinants of health like transporation, income, and other access barriers. We offer
- Un-interrupted individual time with the patient, family, caregiver, and others involved in the patient's care
- Chronic Care Management for patients that need one-on-one time with staff to assess their needs and any barriers to care in order to achieve healthy outcomes.
- Care Team Meetings, which affords the opportunity to have all staff involved in patient's care in one meeting to ensure that every team member is on the same page; giving patient the same information.
- Disease prevention through proactive outreach to present patient education, disease screening, identifying risk factors, and more
- Assistance scheduling and managing patient appointments with primary care and specialty care providers, as needed
- Assistance obtaining immunizations
- Patient education