Peak Vista offers a wide range of both clinical and non-clinical continuing education opportunities for those seeking hands-on training and experience in a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) setting.
We have many opportunities for a wide variety of students. Students all go through the Education Department Coordinator for on-boarding and off-boarding. Peak Vista has agreements with their schools; they are not employees but are able to fulfill required practicum hours for their degree.
- Middle/High school students
- Undergraduate (Technical, Associate, Bachelor degree)
- Graduate (Master, PhD)
- Medical students
- Dental students (Dental Assistants, Providers)
- Behavioral health students
- Nurse practitioner students
- Nursing students
- Allied health or administration students
- Pharmacy students
- Medical Assistant externs
- Clinical rotations
- Shadowing: Usually, but not always, high school or college students exploring careers. They follow a professional and learn about what the job entails. They are not Peak Vista employees.
To apply for a clinical position, CLICK HERE or to apply for an administrative (non-clinical) position, CLICK HERE.
Students should contact Lynnes Estrada Rivera at (719) 344-6013 or Lynnes.Rivera@peakvista.org.