- COVID-19 Vaccine available for individuals 18 years old or older.
- An ID is not required to receive the COVID-19 Vaccine.
- An appointment is required.
- Vacuna COVID-19 disponible en Peak Vista para personas de 18 años o más.
- No se requiere una identificación para recibir la vacuna COVID-19.
- Se requiere cita previa.
How the COVID-19 Vaccine Works
COVID-19 Vaccine Compared to COVID
Patient Resources for COVID-19
If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19:
If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever, cough and/or shortness of breath
- Peak Vista Patients: Please call your Peak Vista medical home for additional information at 719-344-6500.
- If you don't have a primary care provider: You can become a new patient at Peak Vista Community Health Centers. For more information, CLICK HERE
- Walk-through COVID Testing is offered at our Convenient Care Center from 8am to 12pm. For more information, CLICK HERE(opens in a new tab)
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Click here to read CDC's Resource on Patient FAQs(opens in a new tab)
Click here to read CDC's Resource on Symptoms of COVID-19(opens in a new tab)
Help stop the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often.
- Don't touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Keep 6 feet away from others when possible.
- If you feel sick, stay home when you can.
- Listen for orders from your local government to stay home.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow.
- For more information, please CLICK HERE(opens in a new tab)
Social Distancing Saves Lives
Learn why everyone should stay home:
- Distancing slows the spread of COVID-19
- The virus spreads mainly through coughs and sneezes
- You’ll help protect essential resources for the sickest patients
Source: www.cdc.gov(opens in a new tab)
- Have a dinner party over video chat
- Host an online book club
- Check in with friends
- Know that any anxiety and fear is normal
- Talk to others about your feelings
- Take breaks from the news