- COVID-19 Vaccine available for individuals 18 years old or older.
- An ID is not required to receive the COVID-19 Vaccine.
- An appointment is required.
Call 719-344-6500 to schedule an appointment to receive the COVID-19 Vaccine or register online by completing this form.
- Vacuna COVID-19 disponible en Peak Vista para personas de 18 años o más.
- No se requiere una identificación para recibir la vacuna COVID-19.
- Se requiere cita previa.
Llame al 719-344-6500 para programar una cita para recibir la vacuna COVID-19. También puede registrarse en línea completando este formulario.
How the COVID-19 Vaccine Works
COVID-19 Vaccine Compared to COVID
Patient Resources for COVID-19
If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19:
If you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever, cough and/or shortness of breath
- Peak Vista Patients: Please call your Peak Vista medical home for additional information at 719-344-6500.
- If you don't have a primary care provider: You can become a new patient at Peak Vista Community Health Centers. For more information, CLICK HERE
- Walk-through COVID Testing is offered at our Convenient Care Center from 8am to 12pm. For more information, CLICK HERE
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Click here to read CDC's Resource on Patient FAQs
Click here to read CDC's Resource on Symptoms of COVID-19
Help stop the spread of COVID-19:
- Clean your hands often.
- Don't touch your eyes, nose or mouth.
- Keep 6 feet away from others when possible.
- If you feel sick, stay home when you can.
- Listen for orders from your local government to stay home.
- Cover coughs and sneezes with your elbow.
- For more information, please CLICK HERE
Social Distancing Saves Lives
Learn why everyone should stay home:
- Distancing slows the spread of COVID-19
- The virus spreads mainly through coughs and sneezes
- You’ll help protect essential resources for the sickest patients
- Have a dinner party over video chat
- Host an online book club
- Check in with friends
- Know that any anxiety and fear is normal
- Talk to others about your feelings
- Take breaks from the news