225 S Union blvd, 2nd Floor
Our Women’s Health Center provides services to women of all ages through OB/GYN physicians, certified nurse midwives and other dedicated health care professionals committed to women’s health and well-being. The center's providers offer a wide range of services from preventive education and routine gynecological exams to labor and delivery at Memorial Hospital Central. Services are customized to the needs of women at every phase of their lives: first menstruation education, birth control, prenatal care and counseling, postnatal follow-up and even peri-menopausal issues. Special services include Prenatal Plus – ensuring a healthy baby through diet and lifestyle guidance via a registered nurse, registered dietitian – and First Visitor– a mentoring program with volunteers who visit new mothers to link them with supportive community resources. A full-time Licensed Professional Counselor is also available to help patients with emotional or behavioral concerns.
Please Note: Patients must be enrolled at Peak Vista before receiving care at this center. Our main Enrollment Services location is located on this campus.
Please click to enroll or for more information.
Becoming a Mom Class
All classes are 9:30a.m.-11:00a.m.
Call (719) 344-6649: Reserve your place in a Becoming a Mom class!
Click below for a month-to-month schedule.
Click here for a class schedule in English
Click here for a class schedule in Spanish
NEW CIRCUMCISION PROCESS FOR BABY BOYS with MEDICAID
As of July 1, 2011, Colorado Medicaid will no longer cover the cost of a regular circumcision. This includes circumcisions done both in and out of the hospital. The full cost of a circumcision is $250.00 and can be scheduled at two locations:
MEMORIAL HOSPITAL (1400 E. Boulder)-For babies up to 4 weeks old who were born at Memorial Hospital, call 291-2950 from 7:00 am - 3:30 pm, Mon. - Fri. to schedule an appointment and pre-pay. The hospital does not accept credit card payments.
PEDIATRIC SPECIALISTS (6774 E. Woodmen Rd.)-For babies up to 3 weeks old, call 597-8704 to schedule an appointment. This practice will accept a credit card, cash or money order at the time of the appointment. To pre-pay by credit card, call 266-0411.
- Admission to Memorial Hospital Central (when it is not an emergency)
- Baby And Me Tobacco Free
- Behavioral Health Specialist on-site to assist with emotional and social needs
- Certified Nurse Midwifery
- First Visitor – prenatal and postnatal mentoring home visit program to support new families and provide social service referrals
- Gynecological services
- Incontinence therapy
- Lab services
- Mammography referrals
- Obstetrical services, labor and delivery - Memorial Health System
- Peri-menopausal care
- Phone consultation with RNs
- Prenatal Outreach Coordinator to assist in creating a special plan for you and your baby
- Prenatal Plus – diet and lifestyle education to prevent low-weight babies
- Referrals to community specialists
- Text4baby is a free mobile health education service that provides pregnant women and mothers with an infant under one year of age with free, brief health messages and is intended to empowering them with information they need to give their babies the best possible start in life
- Womens Wellness Connection Program (WWC)
- Amy Clauss, MD
- Peter Liehr, MD
- Jeffery D. McCutcheon, MD
- Dallas Thompson, DO
- Svetlana Tsirkin, MD
- Camilla A. Bicknell, NP
- Carleen Innes, CNM
- Molly Gargala, NP
- Diana S. Gue, MS, NP
- Carol Hurst, MSN, CNM
- Kady Moehring, WHNP-C, CNM
- Kelli Neely, CNM
- Mary Paul, NP
- Darlene Sabo, LPC
- Elizabeth A. Trexler, NP
To enroll as a patient:
Please call (719) 632-5700.
Enroll as a patient online.
To make an appointment:
Please call (719) 632-5700.
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Request an appointment online.
Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
On the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of every month,
the Women's Health Center will open at 9 a.m.
Key Site Partners:
View Peak Vista Community Health Centers in a larger map